Sunday, August 29, 2010

When the fairies are knocking at my door (Lyrics)

Music: Dieter Baethge
Lyrics: Dieter Baethge

Verse 1

There where dark times when I lost my faith
There where times when I just believed
That love was only a crazy fantasy
Only fools could dream of happiness
And my dirty life will never change

Verse 2

Like a dancing leaf about to fall
Fighting to survive in this wild world
Trying to break free from this cold dark box
Everything was so senseless and grey
Till' the day the fairies knocked at my door

Chorus:

Uhh like the sunshine in a rainy day

Verse 3

When your smile reminds me I'm alive
When I see the rainbow in your eyes
When your candy hands are holding mine
All I think about is how lucky I am
To live in this crazy fairy tale

Verse 4

Our love is like a butterfly
Colorful just flies away from here
To a world made for the two of us
Where the time won't matter anymore
Cuz you'll always be my dream come true!

Chorus:

Uhhh like the sunshine in a rainy day
Uhhh when the fairies are knocking at my door

"Love is the key that opens the gates of a new world of sensations. Although it allows us to taste happiness, it can also show us the meaning of agonizing pain as well".

No comments:

Post a Comment