Sunday, August 29, 2010

I was born to lose (But I win anyway) (Lyrics)

Music: Dieter Baethge
Lyrics: Dieter Baethge
Invited singer: Christopher Bryson (Aevum)

Verse 1:

Down in Lima city in the year 99
there was a school boy who was always at the end of the line.
His parents were on his back.
His teachers always yelling.
He had no friends his school mates made him mean jokes.
Until the day that he lost his mind they drove him insane.

Verse 2:

Working like a donkey trying to please everyone
he couldn't always carry on and he became a sad man
His girlfriend told him to change.
She wanted him to grow up.
She couldn't stand to be with such a loser.
Until the day that she left and he was all on his own.

(Yeah I gotta tell ya' man.
Ain’t it crazy how you always try to do the right thing and
nobody seems to fucking care?

It's pretty simple dude, Nobody Is gonna respect you until you start having
a little respect for yourself. Show them what you are made of and they'll
see who they're dealing with.
Shh wait, wait, wait. Here it comes!
Oh! Fuck off!)

Verse 3:

Rocking every night he found a reason to live
and now he doesn't give a shit about what people may think
He learned to live on his own.
Now he is a stronger man.
He doesn't need to be approved by others.
Cuz in the end your life is what you create for yourself.

I wanna hear you scream with me now!

Chorus:

Fighting to live on my own! (x4)
As I walk through the world, fighting to live on my own
Rock and roll!

"Without sense of humor, life would have no sense at all".

No comments:

Post a Comment