Sunday, September 26, 2010

About the guys I play with

Sebastian Mahle:


The singer, the showman, the drinking machine. I met him a few years ago when he still was a kid. He and his little friends had a rock band and played Megadeth covers. He has that 80's young hard rock voice I always wanted for my songs and knows how to get to the audience, so I must say I consider myself lucky to have him in my team.

Ivan Carranza:


My right hand. Without his assistance there wouldn't be a united band. Always remembering everybody all those things I forget and calling me to let me know the bad and good news. Punctual as a swiss clock and responsible as a japanese nerd, when he says he's gonna do something, you can consider it done. He's usually a quiet simple guy, but when we're about to play, you better shout your mouth and get out of his way if you don't want him say bad things about your mother lol.

By the way, he's got a cool bass guitar doesn't he?

Gabriel Iwasaki:



How many musician drummers do you know? I mean, you know guys who play the drums, but I'm sure most of them don't know a crap about harmonizing, song writing, musical arrangements and all that theoretical stuff. I actually know 2 of those musician drummers, and he's one of them. Good to have him around if you're up for learning something new.

No comments:

Post a Comment